Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
1. What is Plant Stem Cell?
Plant Stem Cell (Cambium Meristematic Cells, CMC) is an undifferentiated cell which serves the origin of all tissues and organs in plant, enabling the plants to grow and regenerate for hundreds or thousands years, and produce unique phytochemicals to protect the plant from environmental stress.
2. What main ingredient is used in Gincell products?
Each Gincell product with its unique bioavailable formulation brings synergistic effect to fulfil your nutritional needs.
3. What makes Wild Ginseng so great for health?
Wild Ginseng’s main active ingredients are a group of natural saponins known as ‘Rare Ginsenosides’. Wild ginseng is known as Panax ginseng. ‘Panax’ in greek means ‘A Cure for All’. It is recorded in traditional Chinese Medicinal book showing its variety of exceptional health benefits for all conditions. Therefore, Wild Ginseng is known as ‘King of Herbs’.
4. Is it safe for long term intake or Wild Ginseng?
5. I heard that over intake of Ginseng may cause headache or insomnia, is it true?
6. Why some of Gincell products contain potassium sorbate or sodium benzoate? Is it safe to be consume?
Both are widely used as a preservative in food and drinks for the last 50 years and recognizes them as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
7. Will Salaam products interact with my prescription medicine?
8. Is Salaam products safe for children or pregnant women?
9. How should I store the Salaam products?
Our product should be stored at the cool and dry place. Avoid from direct sunlight to avoid degradation of active ingredients.
10. Why is the color or the flavor of the product not similar from different batches?
We are using natural ingredients which the color or flavor of the crops may differ from batch to batch depending on the season of harvesting. Yet, all active ingredients are tested with standardizing manufacturing procedures to ensure product consistency.
© Copyright ADAMASA NETWORK SDN. BHD. All Rights Reserved.