1.2 The Services include an online platform service that provides a place and opportunity for the sale of goods between the buyer (“Buyer”) and the seller (“Seller”) (collectively “you”, “Users” or “Parties”). The actual contract for sale is directly between Buyer and Seller, and Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. is not a party to that or any other contract between Buyer and Seller and accepts no obligations in connection with any such contract. Parties to such a transaction will be entirely responsible for the sales contract between them, the listing of goods, warranty of purchase, and the like. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. is not involved in the transaction between Users. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. may or may not pre-screen Users or the Content or information provided by Users. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to remove any Content or information posted by you on the Site in accordance with Section 6.4 herein. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. cannot ensure that Users will actually complete a transaction.
1.4 Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of this Site or the Services at any time or upon notice as required by local laws. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. may release certain Services or their features in a beta version, which may not work correctly or in the same way the final version may work, and we shall not be held liable in such instances. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of, or the entire, Site or Services in its sole discretion and without notice or liability.
1.5 Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to refuse to provide you access to the Site or Services or to allow you to open an Account for any reason.
BY USING ADAMASA NETWORK SDN. BHD. SERVICES OR OPENING AN ACCOUNT, YOU GIVE YOUR IRREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE OF AND CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THOSE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES REFERENCED HEREIN AND/OR LINKED HERETO.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES OR ACCESS THE SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR THE LEGAL AGE FOR GIVING CONSENT HEREUNDER PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY (THE “LEGAL AGE”), YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND THAT PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHETHER YOU HAVE REACHED THE LEGAL AGE OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU HAVE ASKED YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR HELP. IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A MINOR WHO IS CREATING AN ACCOUNT, YOU MUST ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL USE OF THE ACCOUNT OR COMPANY SERVICES USING SUCH ACCOUNT, WHETHER SUCH ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY OPEN OR CREATED LATER.
(ii) agree and acknowledge that the proprietary rights of your User Information are jointly owned by you and Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.; and
(iii) shall not, whether directly or indirectly, disclose your User Information to any third party, or otherwise allow any third party to access or use your User Information, without Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. prior written consent.
2.2 Users in possession of another User’s personal data through the use of the Services (the “Receiving Party”) hereby agree that, they will (i) comply with all applicable personal data protection laws with respect to any such data; (ii) allow the User whose personal data the Receiving Party has collected (the “Disclosing Party”) to remove his or her data so collected from the Receiving Party’s database; and (iii) allow the Disclosing Party to review what information have been collected about them by the Receiving Party, in each case of (ii) and (iii) above, in compliance with and where required by applicable laws.
3. LIMITED LICENSE
5. ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
5.2 You agree to (a) keep your password confidential and use only your User ID (“Email Address”) and password when logging in, (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session on the Site, (c) immediately notify Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. of any unauthorized use of your Account, User ID, and/or password, and (d) ensure that your Account information is accurate and up-to-date. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Account even if such activities or uses were not committed by you. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your password or your failure to comply with this Section.
5.5 You may only use the Services and/or open an Account if you are located in one of our approved countries, as updated from time to time.
6. TERM OF USE
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, alarming, distressing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Violate any laws, including without limitation any laws and regulation in relation to export and import restrictions, third party rights or our Prohibited and Restricted Items policy;
- Use the Services to harm minors in any way;
- Use the Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- Remove any proprietary notices from the Site;
- Cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the Services without the express permission of Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.
- Use the Services for the benefit of any third party or any manner not permitted by the licenses granted herein;
- Use the Services for fraudulent purposes;
- Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other User’s listings;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack the Services (or any portion thereof), or to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures implemented by Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. with respect to the Services and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.;
- Harvest or collect any information about or regarding other Account holders, including, without limitation, any personal data or information;
- Upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other unauthorized form of solicitation;
- Upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan-horses or any other computer code, routines, files or programs designed to directly or indirectly interfere with, manipulate, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software or hardware or data or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other Users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- Interfere with, manipulate or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services or any other User’s use and enjoyment of the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Take any action or engage in any conduct that could directly or indirectly damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- Use the Services to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, code, directive, guideline, policy or regulation including, without limitation, laws and requirements (whether or not having the force of law) relating to anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism;
- Use the Services to violate the privacy of others or to “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- Infringe the rights of Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd., including any intellectual property rights and any passing off of the same thereof;
- Use the Services to collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above; and/or
- List items that infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties or use the Services in a manner which will infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
6.3 You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd., are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider to be offensive, indecent or objectionable. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, or reliance on, any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site.
7. VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
7.1 Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including, without limitation, any or all of the following:
- Listing deletion
- Limits placed on Account privileges
- Account suspension and subsequent termination
- Criminal charges
- Civil actions, including without limitation a claim for damages and/or interim or injunctive relief
8. REPORTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INFRINGEMENT
8.1 The Users are independent individuals or businesses, and they are not associated with Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. in any way. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. is neither the agent nor representative of the Users and does not hold and/or own any of the merchandise listed on the Site.
8.2 If you are an intellectual property right owner (“IPR Owner”) or an agent duly authorized by an IPR Owner (“IPR Agent”) and you believe that your right or your principal’s right has been infringed, please notify us in writing by email to [email protected] and provide us the documents requested below to support your claim. Do allow us time to process the information provided. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. will respond to your complaint as soon as practicable.
8.3 Complaints under this Section 8 must be provided in the form prescribed by Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd., which may be updated from time to time, and must include at least the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of an IPR Owner or IPR Agent (collectively, “Informant”);
- A description of the type and nature of intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed and proof of rights;
- Details of the listing which contains the alleged infringement;
- Sufficient information to allow Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. to contact the Informant, such as Informant’s physical address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by Informant that the complaint is filed on good faith belief and that the use of the intellectual property as identified by the Informant is not authorized by the IPR Owner or the law;
- A statement by the Informant that the information in the notification is accurate, indemnify us for any damages we may suffer as a result of the information provided by and that the Informant has the appropriate right or is authorized to act on IPR Owner’s behalf to the complaint.
9. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
9.1 Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. supports one or more of the following payment methods in each country it operates in:
- Credit Card
Card payments are processed through third-party payment channels, and the type of credit cards accepted by these payment channels may vary depending on the jurisdiction you are in.
- Online Banking
Online banking payments are processed through third-party payment channels, and the type of online banking accepted by these payment channels may vary depending on the jurisdiction you are in.
- Bank Transfer
Buyer may make payments through an Automated Teller Machine or internet bank transfer (“Bank Transfer”) to our designated Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. Guarantee Account (as defined in Section 11). Buyer must provide Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. with the transfer receipt or payment transaction reference for verification purposes through email to us at [email protected], as payment confirmation. If payment confirmation is not received by Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. within three (3) days, Buyer’s order will be cancelled.
9.2 Buyer may only change their preferred mode of payment for their purchase prior to making payment.
9.3 Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any loss or damages to Buyer arising from shipping information and/or payment information entered by Buyer or wrong remittance by Buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether Buyer is duly authorized to use a certain payment method and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
9.4 At the moment, Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. is only able to make payment to Users via bank transfer. Hence, Users are required to provide Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. with his/her banking details in order to receive payments, i.e., from the sale of an item or refund from Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.
10.1 Delivery of the purchased items shall be made to the address specified by the Buyer in its order. Unless otherwise agreed with Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd., the Seller should then make the necessary arrangements to have the purchased item delivered to the Buyer and provide details such as the name of the delivery company, the tracking number, etc. to the Buyer through the Site.
10.2 Seller must use his/her best effort to ensure that the Buyer receives the purchased items within, whichever applicable, 7 working days (Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. Standard Delivery Period) or the time period specified (for offline payment) by Seller on Seller’s listing.
10.3 Users understand that the Seller bears all risk attached to the delivery of the purchased item(s) and warrants that he/she has or will obtain adequate insurance coverage for the delivery of the purchased item(s). In the event where the purchased item(s) is damaged, lost, or there is a failure of delivery during the course of delivery, Users acknowledge and agree that Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable for any damage, expense, cost, or fees resulting therefrom, and Seller and/or Buyer will reach out to the logistic service provider to resolve such dispute.
10.4 If the Seller has failed to deliver the purchased items within a reasonable time, the Buyer shall, by serving a written notice to Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd., be entitled to demand performance within a specified time thereafter, and such specified time shall be no less than 14 days. If Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. fails to do so within the specified time, the Buyer shall be entitled to claim a refund in respect of the undelivered purchased items.
10.5 For Cross-Border Transaction. Users understand that all cross-border import and export transactions are subject to local laws and regulations. The Seller should familiarize himself/herself with all import and export restrictions that apply to the designated country. The Seller acknowledges that Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. cannot provide any legal advice in this regard and agrees that the Seller will bear all risks and liabilities associated with the import and export of any Seller’s item to the designated country.
11. CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND
11.1 Buyer may only cancel his/her order within 24 hours of payment made on Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. In this case, the Buyer is required to write a cancellation request to Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. at [email protected].
11.2 Buyer may apply for the return of the purchased item and a refund before the expiry of Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.’s Standard Delivery Period, if applicable, subject to and in accordance with Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.’s Refunds and Return Policy. Please refer to Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.’s Refunds and Return Policy for further information.
11.3 Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel any transaction on the Site, and the Buyer agrees that the Buyer’s sole remedy will be to receive a refund.
11.4 Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. does not monitor the cancellation, return, and refund process for offline payments.
12. SELLER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
12.1 Seller shall properly manage and ensure that relevant information such as the price and the details of items, inventory amount, and terms and conditions for sales are updated on Seller’s listing and shall not post inaccurate or misleading information.
12.2 The price of items for sale will be determined by the Seller at his/her own discretion. The price of an item and shipping charges shall include the entire amount to be charged to the Buyer, such as sales tax, value-added tax, tariffs, etc., and the Seller shall not charge the Buyer such amount additionally and separately.
12.3 Seller agrees that Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. may, at its discretion, engage in promotional activities to induce transactions between Buyer and Seller by reducing, discounting, or refunding fees, or in other ways. The final price that the Buyer will actually pay will be the price that such adjustment is applied to.
12.4 For the purpose of promoting the sales of the items listed by the Seller, Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. may post such items (at adjusted prices) on third-party websites (such as portal sites and price comparison sites) and other websites (domestic or foreign) operated by Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.
12.5 Seller shall issue receipts, credit card slips, or tax invoices to the Buyer on request.
12.6 Seller acknowledges and agrees that the Seller will be responsible for paying all taxes, customs, and duties for the item sold, and Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. cannot provide any legal or tax advice in this regard. As tax laws and regulations may change from time to time, Sellers are advised to seek professional advice if in doubt.
12.7 Seller acknowledges and agrees that Seller’s violation of any of Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.’s policies will result in a range of actions as stated in Section 7.1.
13.1 Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. welcomes information and feedback from our Users, which will enable Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. to improve the quality of service provided. Please refer to our feedback procedure below for further information:
– Feedback may be made in writing through email and sent to [email protected].
– Anonymous feedback will not be accepted.
– Users affected by the feedback should be fully informed of all facts and given the opportunity to put forward their case.
– Vague and defamatory feedback will not be entertained.
14.1 THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ADAMASA NETWORK SDN. BHD. OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ADAMASA NETWORK SDN. BHD. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, THIS SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SAME AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, CLOCKS, TIMERS, COUNTERS, WORMS, SOFTWARE LOCKS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN-HORSES, ROUTINGS, TRAP DOORS, TIME BOMBS OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL CODES, INSTRUCTIONS, PROGRAMS OR COMPONENTS.
14.2 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
14.3 ADAMASA NETWORK SDN. BHD. HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR: (A) THE FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, EXISTENCE, QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF ITEMS AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES; OR (B) THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR OF BUYERS TO PAY FOR ITEMS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE INVOLVING ONE OR MORE USERS, SUCH USERS AGREE TO RESOLVE SUCH DISPUTE BETWEEN THEMSELVES DIRECTLY AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RELEASE ADAMASA NETWORK SDN. BHD. AND ITS AFFILIATES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
15. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
15.1 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ADAMASA NETWORK SDN. BHD. BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY), OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION AT LAW, IN EQUITY, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR:
- LOSS OF USE;
- LOSS OF PROFITS;
- LOSS OF REVENUES;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- LOSS OF GOOD WILL; OR
- FAILURE TO REALISE ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, IN EACH CASE WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT; OR
(ii) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING THEREFROM, EVEN IF ADAMASA NETWORK SDN. BHD. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
15.2 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO REQUEST FOR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR DISCONTINUE ANY USE OF THE SERVICES.
15.3 NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ADAMASA NETWORK SDN. BHD.’S ADAMASA NETWORK SDN. BHD. THAT CANNOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED AND/OR EXCLUDED.
16. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Third party links provided throughout the Site will let you leave this Site. These links are provided as a courtesy only, and the sites they link to are not under the control of Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. in any manner whatsoever, and you, therefore, access them at your own risk. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. is in no manner responsible for the contents of any such linked site or any link contained within a linked site, including any changes or updates to such sites. Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. is providing these links merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not in any way imply or express affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship by Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. of any linked site and/or any of its content therein.
17. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SERVICES
17.1 By submitting Content for inclusion on the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and/or permissions to grant the licenses below to Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.. You further acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for anything you post or otherwise make available on or through the Services, including, without limitation, the accuracy, reliability, nature, rights clearance, compliance with law and legal restrictions associated with any Content contribution. You hereby grant Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. and its successors a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, copy, distribute, republish, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform such Content contribution on, through, or in connection with the Services in any media formats and through any media channels, including, without limitation, for promoting and redistributing part of the Services (and its derivative works) without the need for attribution, and you agree to waive any moral rights (and any similar rights in any part of the world) in that respect. You understand that your contribution may be transmitted over various networks and changed to conform and adapt to technical requirements.
18. THIRD PARTY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SERVICES AND EXTERNAL LINKS
18.1 Each contributor to the Services of data, text, images, sounds, video, software, and other Content is solely responsible for the accuracy, reliability, nature, rights clearance, compliance with the law, and legal restrictions associated with their Content contribution. As such, Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. is not responsible to, and shall not, regularly monitor or check for the accuracy, reliability, nature, rights clearance, compliance with the law, and legal restrictions associated with any contribution of Content. You will not hold Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. responsible for any User’s actions or inactions, including, without limitation, things they post or otherwise make available via the Services.
19. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd., and its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, co-branders, or other partners, and employees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and suits and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, any other dispute resolution expenses) incurred by any Indemnified Party arising out of or relating to:
(a) Any transaction made on the Site, or any dispute in relation to such transaction (except where Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. or its Affiliates is the Seller in the transaction that the dispute relates to),
(b) Tthe hosting, operation, management, and/or administration of the Services by or on behalf of Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd.,
(d) Your use or misuse of the Services, or
(e) Your breach of any law or any rights of a third party.
22. GOVERNING LAW
23. GENERAL PROVISIONS
23.1 Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
23.3 You may not assign, sublicense or transfer any rights granted to you hereunder or subcontract any of your obligations.
23.5 The failure of Adamasa Network Sdn. Bhd. at any time or times to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no manner affect its right at a later time to enforce the same unless the same is waived in writing.